3. For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”), the data controller is WallPlay Limited of Lynton House, 7-12 Tavistock Square, London, WC1H 9LT.
4. Information We Collect From You
4.1. We will collect and process the following data about you:
4.1.1. Information you give us. This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our site www.wallplay.co.uk (“Our Site”) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you register to use Our Site, search for a product, place an order on Our Site, when you report a problem with Our Site, when you provide feedback on a product and provide us with suggestions as to new products. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information, personal description and photograph.
4.1.2 Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to Our Site we will automatically collect the following information:
18.104.22.168. technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version;
22.214.171.124. information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), products you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, email addresses and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
4.1.3. Information we receive from other sources. This may be information we receive about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. In this case we will have informed you when we collected that data if we intend to share such data internally and combine it with data collected on this site. We will also have told you for what purpose we will share and combine your data. We also work closely with third parties for the purposes of providing some of our services and may receive information about you from them (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies).
6. Uses Made Of The Information
6.1. We use information held about you in the following ways:
6.1.1. Information you give to us. We will use this information:
126.96.36.199. to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
188.8.131.52. to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
184.108.40.206. to provide you with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you are a new customer, we will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data (the order);
220.127.116.11. to notify you about changes to our service;
18.104.22.168. to ensure that content from Our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
6.1.2. Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
22.214.171.124. to administer Our Site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
126.96.36.199. to improve Our Site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
188.8.131.52. as part of our efforts to keep Our Site safe and secure;
184.108.40.206. to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
220.127.116.11. to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of Our Site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
6.1.3. Information we receive from other sources. We will combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We will use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
7. Disclosure Of Your Information
7.1. You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with selected third parties including:
7.1.1. business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you;
7.1.2. analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of Our Site.
7.2. We may also use your personal information, to the extent that it is contained within any feedback or product suggestions, in order to assist with product advertisement and product development. When using your personal information in accordance with this clause we will not disclose information about identifiable individuals.
7.3. We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
7.3.1. In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
7.3.2. If WallPlay Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
8. Where We Store Your Personal Data
8.1. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of Our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
8.2. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to Our Site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
9. Your Rights
9.1. You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes.. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
10. Access To Information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request will be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
- For the purpose of the DPA and GDPR we are the data controller and any enquiry regarding the collection or processing of your data should be addressed to Richard Long at our address WallPlay Ltd, Alexandra House, Delta Way, Thorpe Industrial Estate, Thorpe, Surrey, TW20 8RX.
- By using the Website you consent to this policy. We are registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office for this purpose.
Information we collect
- We will collect personal data on this Website only if it is directly provided to us by you the user, e.g. your e-mail address, name, home or work address and telephone number, and therefore has been provided by you with your consent. Normally you will only provide such details if you [wish to sign up for our free e-newsletter or other resources, or] are making a purchase from us.
- We also use analytical and statistical tools that monitor details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data (but this data will not identify you personally).
- Your payment information (e.g. credit card details) provided when you make a purchase from our website is not received or stored by us. That information is processed securely and privately by the third party payment processors that we use. WallPlay Ltd will not have access to that information at any time. We may share your personal data with our payment processors, but only for the purpose of completing the relevant payment transaction. Such payment processors are banned from using your personal data, except to provide these necessary payment services to us, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your personal data and payment information.
Use of your information
- We may hold and process personal data that you provide to us in accordance with the DPA and GDPR.
- The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you, and to meet our contractual commitments to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service;
- If you are an existing customer, we may contact you with information about goods and services similar to those that were the subject of a previous sale to you;
- Where you have consented to receive such information, to provide information on other parties’ products or services that we feel may be of interest to you;
- Where you have consented to receive our e-newsletters, from time to time to provide that to you.
Disclosure of your information
- We may disclose your information to regulatory bodies to enable us to comply with the law and to assist fraud protection and minimise credit risk.
- Where you have consented for us to do so, we may provide your data to selected third parties who may contact you about their goods or services that you may be interested in.
- If you do not want us to use your data for our [or third parties’] use, you will have the opportunity to withhold your consent to this when you provide your details to us on the form on which we collect your data, or you can do so by writing to us at the address detailed in clause 2, or sending us an email to email@example.com at any time.
- Please be advised that we do not reveal information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers but we may, on occasion, provide them with aggregate statistical information about our visitors.
Controlling the use of your data
- If you have given us consent to use your data for a particular purpose you can revoke or vary that consent at any time. If you do not want us to use your data or want to vary the consent that you have provided you can write to us at the address detailed in clause 2 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org at any time.
Where we store and transfer your data
- As part of the services offered to you, for example through our Website, the information you provide to us may be transferred to and stored in countries outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) as we use remote website server hosts to provide the website and some aspects of our service, which may be based outside of the EEA, or use servers based outside of the EEA – this is generally the nature of data stored in “the Cloud”. It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for one of our suppliers, e.g. our website server host, or work for us when temporarily outside of the EEA.
- We do not use or disclose sensitive personal data, such as race, religion, or political affiliations, without your explicit consent.
- Otherwise, we will process, disclose or share your personal data only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with legal requirements or legal process served on us or the website.
- You have the right to opt out of our processing your personal data for marketing purposes by contacting us at email@example.com.
- The transmission of information via the Internet or email is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of data while you are transmitting it to our site; any such transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your personal data, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
- Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password so that you can access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. You should choose a password it is not easy for someone to guess.
Third party links
- You might find links to third party websites on our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies, which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
- The DPA and GDPR give you the right to access information held about you by us. Please write to us or contact us by email if you wish to request confirmation of what personal information we hold relating to you. You can write to us at the address detailed in clause 2, above, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. There is no charge for requesting that we provide you with details of the personal data that we hold. We will provide this information within one month of your requesting the data.
- You have the right to change the permissions that you have given us in relation to how we may use your data. You also have the right to request that we cease using your data or that we delete all personal data records that we hold relating to you. You can exercise these rights at any time by writing to us at the address detailed in clause 2, above, or by email to email@example.com.
Changes to this policy
- We may update these policies to reflect changes to the website and customer feedback. Please regularly review these policies to be informed of how we are protecting your personal data.